Friday, March 8, 2013

Silent Serendipity White Poppies and Hydrangeas - An Award Winning Painting and Journeys of the Heart by Nancy Medina

Silent Serendipity White Poppies
and Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina

FIrst Place - Mid-Cities  Fine Arts Annual Show

16X20
Oil on Museum Quality Linen Board
Purchase Information

Flower Painting Workshops
Nancy Medina Web Site
Follow Me on Facebook

Silent Serendipity is an award winning painting of white poppies and white hydrangeas, and is a reflection of the first breath of spring in Flower Mound Studio. I could see this as a terrible time, with my mother in hospice, but instead I am celebrating the moments I can spend with her. I've mentioned before my good news, also, that I have given up my six figure corporate day job to become a full time artist. Today is the last Friday in the corporate world for me. My boss asked if I am feeling a huge load of stress disappear, but to my surprise, the answer is no. All I feel is excitement, happiness, and the urge to grin just a little too much.

Sometimes life is so busy and noisy, I forget there is another way of seeing. This is the beginning of a new chapter in my life, and am so thankful for the family and friends who have joined me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...