Sunday, March 31, 2013

SOLD ~ Before the Storm Blue Hydrangeas by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Before the Storm Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina

SOLD

16X12
Oil on Archival Panel


Before the Storm Blue Hydrangeas is the newest small work in the studio, a nod to the beautiful blue hydrangea plant I found at the nursery this week, along with geraniums, petunias, and fluffy green hanging ferns for our back yard retreat. Howard and his brother and sisters helped me plant all our new flowers in the garden today, and I'm hoping for many blossom models this spring for new paintings. Happy Easter from the pugs and I in Flower Mound Studio!




3 comments:

  1. very good... Can I use this picture in a poem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naz thank you for your note. Please do not use my original artwork images for your poetry, they are copyrighted.
    Many thanks,
    Nancy Medina

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...